7 Things Yoga Teaches You
From Kundalini Yoga to Acro Yoga, different types of Yoga teach you different things. Here are the top seven things that you must know about:
- You have the power to build your future (LAW OF ATTRACTION): If you already know about the concept of law of attraction, it is time for you to welcome it into your life, with the help of Kundalini Yoga.
- It’s all in your mind mind: Yoga concentrates on both, physical as well as mental, wellness. If you really want to achieve the stage of mindfulness, do Yoga.
- Relinquish fear; you’re capable: Yoga calmly lets you stretch, bend, twist, turn and calm your body. It fosters the confidence that there is absolutely nothing that you can’t do or achieve.
- Meditation always works: Meditation is good for both, achieving the stage of mindfulness and learning the concept of stress management.
- Happiness is everywhere around you; all you need to do is open your arms to feel it: Yoga, especially Kundalini Yoga, creates a very happy environment all around you.
- Breathing is not just about inhaling and exhaling: Ever heard of Pranayama? It teaches you to breathe in such a way that you realize the insane power of simply breathing.
- There’s a cure for over-thinking: Yoga calms the “mind monkey” and offers you the tools to eliminate stress.